Backwoods Arms Canada

Federal Business Firearms Licence

Good Morning! Did you know that working on firearms requires a “Federal Business Firearms Licence (FBFL)” and it can only be received from the RCMP’s Chief Firearms Officer? And you will only receive a FBFL if you have successfully passed course recognized by the RCMP? When you are looking for help with your firearms, ask […]

Continue Reading